Friday, October 17, 2008

HE'S BAAAAACCKKKK

Whatup kids.. Just wanted to update everyone and let them know that I am officially back.. HOPEFULLY for good as long as my xbox doesnt shit the bed again..

So prepare for LEGAME and lets rip some shit up people..







**NOTE** For those that were wanting to try out for the Pros team or were hoping to be called up from the 'AAA' team.. feel free to send messages my way (or Kevonic622) and we will try and set up a tryout time for OTP mode and get a game or two in... (Russ Muffin is out of town in Chanute, KS... dont ask.. BUT he is going to the Pens game in St. Louis in 2 weeks..)

That is all for now.. but hopefully we can keep up the solid work and continue our way up the rankings..

Peace,
-Kyle
-dmbforum40-

1 comment:

AdamT said...

Hey, my XBox handle is TR217 and I was playing for PensBlog pros all week. Today (Saturday), I was not on the team, saying that I wasn't affiliated with any team. Did I get kicked off? Let me know. I can try out again if need be.