Friday, October 3, 2008

Ok Guys... What Do We Do?!?

This is a sad day in the EASHL.

Well, our baby brother has caught up with us.


What do we do?!?

We all have lives. We can only play so many games a night.

We go to school at Pitt. We work at ESPN. We work at Giant Eagle. We work wherever and we go to school wherever.


But there is a little voice that lives back in our heads. "How are we going to get higher up on the leader boards?"


We need a few good nights in the upcoming weekend that we could get back ahead of the curve. We have been busting our asses trying to get in the top 50 again. But, every time we get back on each night we are just back where we started. I don't know about you guys but I think it is very frustrating.

Is there any idea from my fellow teammates? We need ideas.

Should we add people to the team that we are not to sure about? And hopefully we can get a few more games(wins) in each night.

Or, we can just stick with what we have?

Kevonic622 for getting a nod to become a GM tonight. (After I get home from work.)



I will be on tonight and most of the weekend. I work a little in the morning tomorrow. Then the Pens Game. Then I'll be on. Sunday, I'm off all day. So I will be on ready to get back in the top 30.

Who is with me?

(This is sad... I'm losing a weekend to NHL 09. It is totally the new crack)

7 comments:

Meat said...

If XBox would stop being so fucking gay and send me back my goddamn console I'd be on nonstop trying to get us up.

However, the powers that be still haven't fixed my shit.

Anyhow, I'd say pick up a few people. Pockets for one is pretty damn good, but since I haven't been playing forever I don't know whose good and who isn't.

kevonic622 said...

id say we keep it small...id rather have a 80 win percentage and be about top 50 instead of a 65 win percentage and almost top 40...

we had a little string there when we would get 2 teams of 4 and that was working for us...ever since xbox "updated" the dashboard we havent been on as much...

Statictrance said...

Available to play on either team. Add "statictrance" on XBL.

Duff said...

Do you guys prep before games?

Designate positions prior to going into the dressing room. That way the center can go get better face-off stats & Def can get better block shots stats for example.

Duff said...

Oh and Russ,

I was the only person "jobbin" you guys before.. no hard feelings, I was just busting balls. We are on the same side ya know?

BTW, I made the Flash for the AAA Team site..

Your welcome to contact me sduffeeatgmail about it.

Russ Tundra said...

Duff Hopefully we know we are all jobbing each other.. lol I'm contacting you right now.

Anonymous said...

Hey I would be interested in playing on the team if you guys are interested? Shot me an email at ken(a)magnatar.com