Saturday, November 1, 2008

Shitty Little PhotoBlog Post.

Ok, I am sort of a big guy. I admit it. But when you put the one on the right with me in the same row. I was really pissed off. I thought the plane was going to go in circles when we fucking took off.




I knew it was going to be a fucking good time whenever this is the first MO Plate I see. Fucking HAO-B4G's! (Ho Bags!)





The Arch!


The headquarters of some of the shittiest beer on the planet.


STL is home to Budwiser girls that take you on a tour of the factory. I personally now like Green M&M's after walking behind this for an hour.




See what I mean???


Wait girls, we didn't leave you out.



Here is a Clydesdale getting his shit worked on in front of the entire tour. (Don't worry your going to Get your sexy Penguins tomorrow.)


Home of the Rams. Preparation H Staduim.


Home of a baseball team better than the Pirates. Well I guess if you took a picture of any baseball field that would count too.

Fucking jokes.

This was just alittle shitty 1st day update. Tomorrow is the day that it counts.


Do Work and just no half ass it like the past 3 games.


Free Candy, I'm coming for your autograph!!


and the first official pics of my "Free Candy" jersey signed tomorrow!




No comments: