Wednesday, September 10, 2008

360 Team PensBlog Update

360 Team PensBlog Update-----
Ok, DO NOT try to enter in the information that Racket put up.

You will not find a team because he is going to disband that team name. Everyone else, please, for no reason create a team at all for the Team Pens blog.

As soon as Russ gets home he will create the team and post an update on this post about the name. (Team PensBlog) instead of Team Pens Blog. No space.

ATTN: I Repeat do not make a team called Team PenBlog or search for one. It will be created by RUSS (Russ Muffin) around 9:15PM EST tonight.

While we are at it we are going to have to vote on which Pens jersey we are going to have to wear. (Fucking EA and their not so custom jerseys)




--Below is the ALMOST final roster for the XBOX360 team--
-Current Roster: 9/10 @3pm-

**If you are missing any information.. please post it in the comments section so that we can finalize this roster..

**BE SURE TO PUT YOUR GAMERTAG... AND THEN... the information we need from you.. that way we know what stuff goes where.. thanks

**NOTE** Some people that have either not submitted info or have not replied since the original posting will be pushed down to the reserve roster to make spots for people that will actually be playing and participating.

Thank you everyone for your cooperation and hopefully this team will be alive and kickin by later tonight!

LETS GO PENSBLOG!!
-Kyle & Russ

24 comments:

J-Dub said...

first.

and this is about to get so awesome

Russ Tundra said...

lol I know!!! I can't wait to get home and make the team!!!!!!!!!!! fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rob said...

I can't wait to play! I was the least productive I have ever been at work, all because of the anticipation! Go Team Pensblog!!

Also, under position on the roster I am listed as "any", is that ok or do you need me to be more specific?

Christian said...

third and i have to work till ten
but i know you guys will def be on when i get home

Unknown said...

aaahh playing already

PensUK said...

OMG im soo jealous!!! it dont come out in the UK till friday :(

e.mirchich said...

been playing since 11. bombbbb. can't wait for the eashl team shit to start up. let's kick the tires and light the fires!

e.mirchich said...

also, can i take number 0? either that or 94, because nhl 94 was fucking money in the bank.

Dan said...

kennedy with 18? bullshit

Russ Tundra said...

Yeah haven't you heard that??? That's pretty old news.

Kova27 said...

Boooooo I went to 4 stores today and nobody has it yet...

Dan said...

i'm out of the loop.

FIRST IMPRESSIONS
1st period - scoring orgy

graphics much better. the opening scene is a car chase. the driver - clearly dany heatley.

hal gill - his slap shot could destroy an Ethiopian village in this game. and he truly is a battleship when it comes to hitting

i hit the crossbar more times than paris hilton has been hit (because, you know, she's a slut)

defensive controls are much better, passing seems to be a bit worse than last year.

overall, it gets my walrus of approval, not that anyone gives a shit what i think.

Kova27 said...

My name is Andrew Judy. I just noticed I didn't put that in my info.

Pittsburghler said...

Please assign Jersey # 74 to Gamertag "Pittsburghler".

THANKS!

P.S. I also ordered that number on my PensBlog Jersey, so it's not as whatev as it might seem.

darthrunt said...

Hey I was wonding you know how there is the creation zone in 08. Well I got to thinking about this jersey problem. Maybe you have to make the jerseys on 09 in the creation zone, then select them to be your jersey set.... I'm just throwing it out there.

Dan said...

this drives me nuts, why can't they get the igloo right?

Silky Smooth said...

Pleeeeeease make sure to keep room for me on the team... I want to play so bad but the red ring got me about a week ago so I should be back in action by next week.

Go pens(blog)

jrkrush2112 said...

hey guys this is josh k.(gt: jrkrush2112) im just posting to let u know that my commentblog name is also jrkrush2112

Anonymous said...

hey russ muffin, my shit got busted and i wont have an xbox for like a week? is this bad?

Meat said...

Anyone having trouble winning the faceoff if your not playing center (I'm playing RW) in Be a Pro? I swear, until I got to the fucking first line, we never won a faceoff unless I got put on the drop.

Any clue how to win that shit?

Kyle K. said...

@meat

yea, i'm having the same problem in BAP mode.. I'm playing as a D-man and only my first line center can win a faceoff..

Can't wait to get moved up to the first line and then the NHL..

man this mode could become very addictive..
TOOLATEblog

Pensblog Staff said...

Pensblog Justin
Justin Megahan
XBL - Megahans

Kyle K. said...

justin, number preference?

the brian bixler experiment said...

I'm ready and online all night, just invite me to join the team and play!!!