Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Team PensBlog 360

Hey People, I would like to say on behalf of the Xbox 360 PensBlog Staff. Thank you you for signing up of the best NHL 09 Blogger Team on the Internet. First off we would like to remind you that we still need information on some of you guys. Opps, I shouldn't of said guys. That was really sexist.

We all know that women don't play video games.

OK. Well maybe they do.

Remind me to get their gamers tags so they can Stick Lift me while I have the puck.

Ohh man. That was sexist.

Well, to make it up woman Pens fans. Here are some men I'm sure you wouldn't mind getting poke checked from behind.

On NHL 09 of course...


OK. Enough of the Hustler talk and let's get down to business.

If you haven't already, add these XBL Gamertags to your friends list.


dmbforum40, Russ Muffin, and cjr1688


These gamers are going to vital have on your list. We will be the only way you will be able to get on the team in the 360 side. I (Russ Muffin) will be playing NHL 08 tonight. So hit me up with those requests so we can play some team games together.




If my grammar didn't leave you with a bad taste in your mouth maybe this photo will.

15 comments:

Kyle K. said...

@Russ..

boredatworkblog?

the brian bixler experiment said...

cannot at cjr1688 their friends list is full

POPULARBLOG

Christian said...

k ill delete ppl
im popularblog

J-Dub said...

so were gonna have try outs for this team?

darthrunt said...

I will be willing to play golie if we need anymore

Silky Smooth said...

Wow red ring of death fucked me over for at least two weeks. So don't expect to see Banks lighting the lamp until mid September.


Pissed out my mind

Kyle K. said...

ouch silky... VERY unfortunate..

the rrod came into my life last year it was NOT a fun time to say the least.

good luck to you sir.. we are all hoping for the best in this time of need..

bayonetwork said...

well i added frankiep i think. the forum guy right?

but im gonna have to delete a few people before i add more.

so expect adds sometime this weekend.

Rob said...

Is there still time to get onto the roster or reserve roster? I am willing to try out and play any position needed.

-Rob

Kyle K. said...

for sure rob.. we could always use a few more just in case people drop out and such..

what's all your info?

number:
full name:
preferred position:
xbl gamertag:

Jeffry said...

why the hell cant i play a game with any of you every time i get an invite it just says that a team left and the game is cancelled. whats going on?

Rob said...

Awesome, I'm pumped for this game! My info is:
Number: #4
Full Name: Rob Petersen
Position: G/D/F (any)
Gamer tag: rjpucla

Kyle K. said...

@jeffry

not exactly sure why.. were guessing its the EA servers that are shitting the bed with the new game about to come out..

knutsen23 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
knutsen23 said...

Number: #23
Full Name: Kory Lingenfelter
Position: F
Gamer tag: knutsen23