Sunday, September 28, 2008

Wow!

Well, it looks like our friends over at The PensBlog have done some cleaning of trash around here. I really don't know why a certain kid. Cough (Racketts) aka douche bag would keep txting me and leaving harassing messages on my phone. Just because I kicked him off the team.


It's a video game! Don't get your panties all up in a bunch!

Ohh wait!! It even gets better!!

He decides to log onto Justin.tv tonight to start wrecking havoc in my video stream room. I made a mistake of allowing him to be a mod a few weeks ago... SO he decided to go into my room tonight and start banning people while I was away for a few min.

What a loser. Dude your in college fucking grow up. Your a prime tool in this world. I really can't wait till you get what is coming to you. You're 19 still live with your mom and dad. (which I'm sure you still mooch off of them.)

Us on Team PensBlog think you are a complete asshole and regret for ever meeting you. You give The PensBlog a bad rap and you will never ever be on Team PBP again. You are a disgrace and I am ashamed that I am a Pens fan with you.


Strong Force Is With You. Douche Bag Mighty.


He likes this video. Because it resembles his "Stud" assets. (The actual meaning of this video blows over his head faster than Whitney Houston scratching her mirrors)

I bet that he doesn't get what was in the parentheses above.

Warning: F-Words In Video



See for yourself!

http://www.justin.tv/rackets/profile

According to his profile. He is a 19 year old college student majoring in sports administration.

I wonder if the whole class gets in a line and walks to the bathroom together where he goes to college.

Whatev...

He's gone.

One less douche bag that we can job.

tata forever.


Team PBP 90-17-2


BTW nice try on the last post Douche bag. If you wanted it get a good funny picture you should of went and googled... Kid that has graduated from college and doesn't live with his mom or dad. And isn't an immature 19yo.

Well I guess this whole post was immature on my part....

Who cares he punched first.

But nice try on the pic...




(And is actually smart enough to use spell check.)

Sorry had to fit that one in there.

9 comments:

Christian said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
bayonetwork said...

ouch.

someone give him some ice for that BURN.

kevonic622 said...

or maybe some lotion or something...

but seriously russ...isnt it youre? not your...

"What a loser. Dude your in college fucking grow up. Your a prime tool in this world. I really can't wait till you get what is coming to you. Your 19 still live with your mom and dad."

you suck man learn some fucking grammar

e.mirchich said...

^True statement.

Kyle K. said...

Spell check, does not unfortunately for you russ, correct all grammar..

I feel that we should start to institute some grammar work while in the dressing room.. waiting for a game.. maybe between periods.. when YOU'RE in the penalty box (notice the correct usage of you are)

we shall discuss this at a later time.. (when Kyle has his xbox back and in working order.. f-in microsoft)

Anthony said...

I was wondering if I could try out for team pensblog pro. Nobodies ever in the other dressing room and it's really starting to piss me off.

Kyle K. said...

@anthony

what's your gamertag?
we'll look into it in the next few days and see what we can do.. no promises though..

Anthony said...

its blackngold1125

Pittsburghler said...

Last night, when I went to bed, The "AAA" affiliate was only 4 spots behing the PensBlogPros.

When all the dust settles, the "affiliate" will be ranked higher than tPBP. Take it to the bank. Not talking smack, just talking math. Why? There is strength in numbers. We play more games, we get more wins, we rise through the ranks. . .simple as that.

It reminds me of one of the best lines in cinematic history, from the movie "Pirates of Silicone Valley" (paraphrasing):

Steve Jobs (PensBlogPros): "Our stuff is better than yours."

Bill Gates (the "affiliate"): "You don't get it. . .that doesn't matter!"