Monday, September 1, 2008

positions

i know many of you have multiple positions listed and thats fine.
but i think we need to get everyone to list 1 position.
if we get responses and have alot of people in one position, we will try and work something out.
what i need everyone to do is list the position they are best at.
none of us want people playing offense just because they want to score.
lets get this figured out asap.
just leave a comment or email me with your position.


goalie situation

probably going to need 2 more goalies.
must tryout though.
email me for a try out: rackets16@hotmail.com

update

only a few openings left for the 360 team
if still interested email me asap and i will see what i can do.

14 comments:

TheFandangler said...

Kevbo67 - LW - #67

PS3

KingOfTheBurgh said...

#21 - Artie - D
XBL GT: artienewman

darthrunt said...

darthrunt-RW-#61
Xbox 360

Meat said...

#2 - Ryan Hall - RW
I'm better as a sniper so RW is the best position.

XBox 360 Gamertag: MeatsAHoo

Kyle K. said...

@ money maholm

unfortunately 21 is taken.. any other preference?
we will be posting the most up to date roster at some point in the near future so you can see what's left..

Anonymous said...

STEVEisME1025
#10
Defense

Unknown said...

jonarm5 - LW - #26

PS3

J-Dub said...

Ill be a center and the teams playmaker :), not that ill be the only one but im defiantly gonna be on top of my game, i destroy the PS3 version at my buddies place. 4 goals 3 assist with crosby in less than 5 mins! this is gonna be so much fun its gonna be like being on a real hockey team!

Justin said...

(360 Team)

I'll play Defense. I'm decent on offense, but I think I could be more valuable as a defender. Plus I figure most people probably want to play as the forwards, ha ha.

PensUK said...

98 - Josh Springer - D - 360 GT: JoshFX

e.mirchich said...

#33 - Eric Mirchich - LW
Dangles and Snipes.

XBL GT: vaevict1s (that's a one before the s)

Kyle K. said...

@ eric
#33 has been taken.. check out the updated roster in a little bit to see what numbers are left and let us know bro.. thanks

bayonetwork said...

im listed as a forward but if you guys really need someone on D let me know.

zarley zalapski said...

I listed this yesterday in the 360 post, but I'll do it again:

#63 - Bob Payment - Center
XBL Gamertag: assklown 666