Thursday, September 11, 2008

FAQ........... Coming Soon

Hopefully over the next week or so, preferably the weekend if I don't drink too much (it's my birthday, I'm not guaranteeing anything) we will put together an FAQ so that players don't have to hunt down information on here and the same questions aren't being asked over and over. Xbox guys, if you would like to get one together as well and either post it or email it to me and we can lump it together feel free to. now to try this html thing out.........

6 comments:

Aron said...

first

Rob said...

second! also, great video, funny as hell!

Dan said...

um so where did the name of the room/league/team and everything go to?

TheFandangler said...

Rocco said take it down... but then he caved to our team and joined up...

Just message me or Zach and you'll get added.

Rick said...

I wanna get added to the team coach!

#21
Any position
PS3 gamertag-Deuce5189
Rick Miller

TheFandangler said...

Wooo!