Wednesday, September 10, 2008

NHL 09 discussion

UPDATE: Derek will create the PS3 team, do not try to create one...thanks!

Who's got it, who's played it? Not me, anyway i have lots of questions..and i'm sure most of you do as well, so lets talk about it.

From the EA boards.....

Littman said in the video, "You can have your own jerseys". "Own" is open to
interpretation. Shady...nicely done!
Apparenlty you cannot have a custom jersey...you can only use a jersey that is already in the game...so there goes the idea of having the awesome work of Stephen S. blazen across our chest. My guess is we can use any jersey in any of the leagues...so do we just want to use the Penguins...the WBS Penguins...some random KHL team?

Also i've noticed that as of last night at least 15 of you have yet to add me to your friends list...obviously that will have to change if we're going to make this work. I don't think there's any realistic way that we can have our team completely set up by tonight...so maybe we should concentrate on getting as many things ironed out as we can.

In the comments section please post your ideas, thoughts, impressions or whatev.

edit:

Here's the most up to date rosters for PS3 as well, please add these to your friends list if you haven't already.


10 comments:

Russ Tundra said...

How Bout we use the baby blue throw backs.

Aron said...

if we can confirm those are available to use, i'll second that!

Big Red Dog said...

I heard a rumor that it was pushed back until Thursday now. I wanted to pick it up after work... any thoughts?

TheFandangler said...

I heard a rumor that I'll choke a bitch if I'm not playing this game soon.

Aron said...

penzrule said he got it today at best buy...so that's one.

knutsen23 said...

My xbl name is knutsen23
ill be getting the game sometime next week is was shipped today

Christian said...

i have the game
playing it now

Aron said...

awesome rackets...when you get a chance will you try setting up a league and let us know the process.

Joe said...

Just got mine as well, loading now.

Paul said...

If the WBS sweaters are avail I vote for those.